воскресенье, 7 августа 2011 г.

oh you`re kidding...

Btw, there are just a few hours before going to the airport (Оо), my bag is ready to leave - now it`s time just to have some rest before my busy evening, to read a book and to have a cup of hot tea - for already a long time I prefer green tea - milky ulun, the smell`s soooo...you`ll not have to look for smth to eat - it`ll be really enough, guys..)


I`ve decided that it`ll depend - will I write in English or in Russian...I guess nearly nobody`ll understand me if I write in Japanese, poor my practice..but I think doing that way may be I`ll improve my English, writing skills and any way - it`s interesting sometimes to make it so, I`m sure it`ll not become a problem for everybody *
                                                   
                                                   ***


one more little thing - I`ll add here "the song of my today" - just to show the very atmosphere I have there and in my mind as well * - I`ll add it to the track list, just follow the link


strange feeling - to leave your empty house, to leave it in absolute silence for 2 weeks - it`ll live by itself, all the things, plants etc..I`m sure it`ll take some time for me in future to get rid of feeling it`s not my home when I return, but who knows%...


http://music.yandex.ru/#!/track/673005/album/73332
 
have a nice time, make it right as you wish)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий